Author Topic: Sports  (Read 544 times)

Carroll

• In life some things still have to be fought
on: July 14, 2017, 10:15:13 AM
Hello,
I train football, so this is my favorite sport, football requires a lot of fitness, strength, running, so i like it in some way, besides football i love basketball, swimming, tennis.These sports also require some skills. Apart from the fact that I like to play these sports i love watching TV over them. Which sports you like or where you are the best, just write.Bye
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:19:07 AM by Carroll »

Murder3r

• Administrator
  • leave one wolf alive & sheep are never safe again
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 09:19:46 PM
I started with football, used to play it since i was in school. Always played as a goal keeper and was considered as the best GK of my school football team. Years passed and with that my focus shifted more towards cricket then football. Played cricket for more then 2-3 Years until my college ended. Then university life started i got busy with studies, work and other important stuff so didn't got enough time to play or practice either of those sports and now i suck at them :/

Ps. Sorry for the big bump but the topic seemed interesting :)

PawnFox

Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
I started with football, used to play it since i was in school. Always played as a goal keeper and was considered as the best GK of my school football team. Years passed and with that my focus shifted more towards cricket then football. Played cricket for more then 2-3 Years until my college ended. Then university life started i got busy with studies, work and other important stuff so didn't got enough time to play or practice either of those sports and now i suck at them :/

Ps. Sorry for the big bump but the topic seemed interesting :)

I used to play football much back days when I was a kid but at this moment I barley have time to open the laptop  ;D